Thursday 2 August 2012

Mrs Ang

Miss Tan finally became Mrs Ang on Sunday! Note to self, I must not address her as Miss Tan anymore. Hehe. Mr and Mrs Ang celebrated the occasion on two different days. On Saturday, there was a bridal shower at Miss Tan's house (she was still Miss Tan then, lol) and on Sunday, the wedding dinner was at Empire Hotel (that was when she finally became Mrs Ang, I guess).

We used to be teammates and boy did we have fun! I do miss the old times very much. :) Now we have gone all separate ways but still, whenever we meet up, it still feels the same. Guess this is what we call FRIENDS.


The gang!


Aiya, cannot really see the veil, refer to previous pic though not close up!


Food presentation - Empire Hotel, Subang.
Was not in time to capture the first person leading the line, he was wearing shades. Haha.


The atmosphere in the ballroom - posh yet cosy.
This guy who was getting excited with the food is Jason. 
He is our successor. Hah!

Highlights during the bridal shower, as I remember them:
1) Jason's laughter Ms Tan and Ms Tan's veil
2) Jason's laughter Red wine, white wine, sparkling
3) Jason's laughter Drunken Jason who could not concentrate on the games we were playing

Highlights during the wedding dinner, as I remember them:
1) Jason's laughter Mrs Ang's red dress
2) Jason's laughter Mr and Mrs Ang's speeches, father-in-law speech
3) Jason's laughter Guy in the shades during food presentation

You see, Jason loves to laugh. And, his laughter drowns out whatever he's trying to say, almost everytime. And, if you somehow lost your way during the party, just follow the laughter. Hhahaha. His jokes aren't funny but his laughter is, so that's why his laughter is probably memorable. LOL. Or maybe, we all were just too happy to be seeing each other again that we laughed so much.


Chocolate. :D


The gang and its successor.


With our former boss.

Congratulations to Miss Tan for having found the one for her. I still remember the day when you were excitedly telling me about one Mr Ang in the car, when we were on our back from something, and now, you are married! Time flies, but I am sure you will have a very very blessed marriage. :)

On a side note, had dinner at Sushi Zanmai and coincidentally, Mr Choe knows some floor manager at Sushi Zanmai, The Gardens. Before we reached, Mr Choe gave a call to his friend just to ask whether he is there. Little did we know, he saved a table for us so we didn't have to queue! You know how horrible Zanmai queues can be. Hehhee.

Then, after our dinner, he surprised us again with a complimentary dessert! It's called Itta Choco Manako, if I am not mistaken. It is nice and I recommend you try it! If you really want to order this, you can open my blog and show the waiter this picture, in case I spelled wrongly. Hehhehe.


Outer layer: waffle
Inner: Vanilla ice cream with a strip of chocolate in the middle.
I'm a happy Sushi Zanmai customer!


Ok I took this second picture just to prove that it's really Sushi Zanmai. Lol.
Actually there were 6 pieces altogether but I was too excited to eat first, before taking pictures. Haha.

Now I am hungry. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment