Friday 17 August 2012

Food post to make you hungry

Magic Porridge Pot is not a food blog, but it doesn't mean that I can't do food posts right?

Ok I admit, I do not really have inspiration to write these few days. I have been feeling under the weather and the hazy weather makes it even worse! Hahaha. I know the phrase "feeling under the weather" has nothing to do with the weather but it's the weather that makes me feel under the weather. Got it? Hahhahaha.

Therefore, I am only inspired by the food pictures that I have in my iPhoto. LOL.

Be warned! This post may make you hungry!! This is my recollection of food memories for the past few months. Enjoy!


Concorde hotel breakfast. The pastries were oh-so-delicious! Perfect for sweet tooth like me!
And, ahh, this brings back memories of Michelle and Pei Chie and I, crashing in one hotel room. :D


Chocolates Vishnu bought for me from his trip to Labuan.
(Where can you get such a sweet friend??)


Forgot the name of this dish but it's chicken with mashed potato, you can see the mashed potato hiding underneath the chicken. Haha. The restaurant is a secret, literally!!!
It's Secret Garden, Ipoh. Lol.


Ginger bread man Milo jelly, with broken arm.
There's just something cute about his broken arm. Haha.


Roti Nutella, from Fierce Curry House, Bangsar.
It's only in Malaysia that you can find such fusion of food - flour, chocolate syrup and a variety of curry mixes.


Lavendar and blueberry ice cream from Hokkaido. Thumbs up!


Itta Choco Manako, Sushi Zanmai. Thumbs up too!


Wondermilk sandwich and cupcakes, with Debbie, who is now in SG.
I don't think Debbie knows I took this picture; her eyes were closed! Hahhaa.
Anyway, the cupcakes were not as smooth as expected.


Laksa from my hometown. 
Sungai Petani has the best laksa in the world, do you guys know that?
And you thought it was Penang! Hahhaa.


Hokkien prawn mee with added char siew. (non-halal)
Presgrave Lane, Penang.


Best maggi goreng award goes to Yunus Khan, Argyll Road, Penang.
I'm telling you, it's the BEST maggi goreng!!

Talking about Penang, I am reminded of this news.


The Star newspaper.

You probably have seen this news in the newspaper. I just want to say that I am very happy that Mun Mun is awake now, and let us continue praying for her, for speedy recovery!!! :))

Have a great weekend ahead everyone! Oh, and Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslim friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment