Sunday 24 June 2012

Honey Ys

Since when has Honey Stars evolved to Honey Ys?
Obviously there is no Six Sigma quality control for Honey Stars because if they did, for every ONE Million Honey Stars, there should only be 3.4 defects.

But look...



Gone were the GOOD old days when Honey Stars were all STARS...

Nestle is celebrating their 100th birthday this year. I miss my Honey STARS.

******************
Updates:

Apparently, these are probably not defects. They are Honey Rockets, according to Yun. Hahhaa.
If this is so, they should have named their cereal Honey Space or sth right, not Honey Stars because it is simply misleading and I am not to be blamed for thinking there were indeed defects in my cereal!
Then, under the name of Honey Space, they can have Honey Stars, Honey Rockets, Honey Astronauts, Honey Moon. Hhahahahaa.

4 comments:

  1. i never know anyone doing a QA/QC on their cereal ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I know I am one of a kind. Hahahhaa. I just miss my stars. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad mah. You got Honey Tooth besides Honey Star =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it's most probably Honey Rockets. Hahahhaha.

      Delete