Sunday 12 August 2012

The hair cut that did not make any difference

I am so sorry Kimarie, but my friends seem to think you did not cut my hair although you did. ;(((
LOL.

But, let us give Kimarie some credits because I still look like me even after a hair cut. wtf hahahahaha.

Kareen recommended this place to me. She is like my encyclopedia in KL right now. It is so nice to have her around, showing me the places to eat, to cut hair, to have good bubble teas, to whatever... Hhahaha.

And so we went for a haircut together.


We went to Kimarie at IOI Boulevard.


This is before they gave my hair a trim.


This is when they were done!


SPOT THE DIFFERENCE
1) I purposely used Photo Wonder App to make the "before" photo look darker, like, in the past. Haha.
2) The expressions are different - sad because my hair is very unruly, then happy because my hair is more manageable now.
3) And yes, my hair is definitely a lil' shorter and contrary to popular belief, there is a difference. Hahhaha.

When I posted the picture above in Facebook (btw I put some effort into making this collage ok, apart from colour setting with the "before" picture being darker, I also aligned my arms so that they are at the same level, via Photo Wonder app, LOL), I got responses that made me laugh so hard. Mainly, it was to do with my hair being no different, before and after the hair cut, hence the title of this post. Haha.

My hair cut picture was so controversial I couldn't believe it! LOL.

Maybe the title should be, "the hair cut that was controversial", or "the hair that didn't make the cut", or "the hair cut conspiracy theory". *crap*


And this, ladies and gentlemen, was the best comment of all. 
Hahahahhaa.
I just couldn't stop laughing.


Ok boys and gurls, Kareen's hair got difference or not??


Failed XOXO pose.
Recently, I started watching Gossip Girl again, and I'm addicted.

By the way, every 20 ringgit you spend at Kimarie, they will give you 1 point and 1 point = RM1. So if you have accumulated enough, your next hair service might be free!!

XOXO ;))))

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha... that's what I thought too, no difference!

    But actually this kind of hair cut is my fave, I only want my hair to be "actually" lighter/shorter, without having it looked thinner/shorter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. phewitt! look at someone's long legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ai Ting: Hahahaha, yeah, I perfectly understand what you're saying. Girls are a complicated species, want to cut hair but dont want to look really different after that. LOL. :P

    Soulzout: Haha, camera trick. How I wish I have LONNGGGG legs!!!

    ReplyDelete