Monday 23 July 2012

Happy birthday Kareen!

Celebrated Kareen's birthday last weekend, at Souled Out, followed by Zouk. Too bad the birthday girl was too exhausted to join us at Zouk for after-party. Hhee. Great job to Jackie for organising a surprise party for Kareen.

Kareen almost almost found out about it when I met her at Mid Valley prior to the party. I went there to get her birthday present and on my way to car park, someone nudged me and when I turned my head it was Kareen! Omg I was afraid she'll ask me what I bought so I quickly stand sideways while talking to her, talking to her on my right, holding the present on my left. LOL.

Then I perfectly staged a decoy. Called her from my car, on my way home to get ready and the following conversation took place:

"What are you doing tonight?"
"Dinner lo."
"Dinner where? With who?"
"Dont know yet, with Jackie. You wanna join us for dinner?"
"Errmmm, Not sure.... I gotta send my friend to some wedding dinner so I guess I'll be busy."
"Ohhhh... "
"Nvm, I see you tomorrow for shopping. You enjoy tonight with Jackie ok."

Hhahahaa. There you go, perfect. She didn't suspect anything, phew! Smart le... Hahaha. :P

Kev came to pick me up and boy, were we fashionably late. Birthday girl already arrived by the time we reached Souled Out. I told Kev it's ok we're fashionably late, we're fashionably dressed. ahhahaa. But still feel bad.. Luckily we brought present. Hehehehe.


Kareen's present. Clutch from Dorothy Perkins.


Camwhoring started early, before dinner even started!

The food at Souled Out, Jalan Ampang was nice. I am very happy with my Chicken Cordon Bleu while Xiao Qi was very happy with her salmon dish. Hehhee. And halfway through the dinner, they had a promotion - two Mojitos for the price of one. But since I am not a fan of mint leaves floating in alcohol, I did not. Hahahhaa.

Now, camwhoring officially starts!


Kev hiding behind the girls to hide his double chin, Felix proudly displaying his.


There's no way you can stop us! Hahaha.

While busy camwhoring, suddenly a waiter came and put this Afro wig and glasses on Kareen. We were like, no idea! Is this how they surprise the birthday girl? For Kareen, it's a surprise on a surprise. Hahaha.


Saturday night fever!


Wah they had flames coming out of the cake!


Birthday girl and I.


You see, such a sweet bf, organised surprise party and now cut cakes for everyone to eat.
Kareen is one lucky girl. :)
I dont know why the cake is a puffer fish.


It's the Batman season now, so Kev said he wanted to be Bruce Wayne, Felix had no choice but to be Bruce Lee. Hahaha.
All night, Kev was like, do I look like Bruce Wayne? Do I? Do I?


You all know how Xiao Qi and I can never stop taking pics right... Hahaha.
My dress made its debut for Kareen! Nice or not! Hahhaha. From Chic-In-Pink. :)


I think this so thoughtful of Souled Out.
They immediately printed the picture of us, framed it up and handed to Kareen as her birthday gift.


So maybe you would want to have your party here next time. Hehhehe.


The guys' turn. Turns out they love the camera too. Hahaha.


Kev's kawaii pose.. melts any Jap girl's heart. wtf lol.


-.-' LOL


Felix, posing for ANTM. Ahahahahaa. 
Ok maybe Dorothy Perkins would wanna hire Felix cos he rocked that clutch! LOL

All night, it was fun and laughter. I hope Kareen enjoyed her party because we sure did! Hehehhe. 

Happy Birthday Kareen and may you have all the good things!

After Souled Out, we continued our party to Zouk. But can't tell you much about Zouk because, what happens in Zouk stays in Zouk!! Hahahhaa.

Gosh, Saturday Night Fever playing in my head now. I blame the wig and the fun. :P

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the well-elaborated post NN!:D:D:D So touched and so glad that u made me a nobody-to-celebrity in your post!:P I have to thank Jackie for organizing this too and a bunch of you (plus KV, PC, XQi and SYin) for the lovely clutch!!:D Me likey it so much that I hug and slept with it the whole night ;p And also the rest that turned up to surprise me too!:D:D:D (CC: Felix, John, Kian, Hannah, Christina and my old friends)

    Haha, it is just so amusing that I can actually bumped into you in Mid Valley few hours before!!Luckily I not kei poh enough at that moment to ask you that time what you bought.Hahaha :P

    Btw, I think you forgot to include the back view pose. The world should know how sexy you are rocking in the dress that made its debut in my party...Hahahahaha!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kev & Felix should be in "Who's line is it anyway?". I think they did wonders with the props! But err...just curious who's head is it going to be on next, especially after it ended up being someone's bush! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soulzout: Hhahaha, glad that you liked my post and the pressie!! HIHIHI. No need to post back view post la, not good to make other ppl nose bleed. Hahhahha. :P
    Jackie: Yes they did wonders with the props, and Kev mentioned to me he didnt think he could come up with so many funny poses in one night. Hahhaha. And, well, whoever that is, I hope they will not see this post before they go. LOL.

    ReplyDelete