Wednesday 25 July 2012

Flight to happiness

So many of my friends are getting married. Now that we have passed the half-year mark, I believe I am gonna get many more invitations because people normally get married on the second half of the year. Ok la, maybe I was just exaggerating, but 5 weddings in half a year is quite a lot to me. Hhaa.

I always wonder, am I old already? There was a time when friends' weddings seem so distant but now, every other month, someone's getting married. Nevermind nevermind, if I am indeed getting older, but my friends are happy getting married, I think I am ok to trade a bit of my youth for your happiness. Ok crapping, lol.

So I recently got this invitation card from Ti Hooi. Too bad I can't understand majority of it because they were written in Chinese and I am banana. Hahahha. But I recognised my name and date time venue. That's the most important thing right? :P


Yeah, that's my name and that's my friend, Ti Hooi.


Ok the Chinese words underneath their names are like what they say about each other.
Sorry, can't really translate and I don't want to risk it. LOL.
Help!


This says, board onto the flight of happiness!

I have heard about cool boarding pass-type wedding invitation cards but have not really received one. Hehehe. Thus forgive my excitement about this ok. Haha.

So what's happiness to you? Is it the flight that brings you to your destination? Or is it the people you take with on the flight? :)

My happiness is when my grandma made me 20 cups of guai leng gou. Hahhaha. If you know me well, my happiness is very much associated with what I put in my mouth. LOL.


Yayy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahah...you must be talking a lot, so your grandmum made so many cups to soothe your throat!
    Anyway, we can't survive without talking, listening & fact finding in our line of buisness:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha yes the jelly is indeed very soothing to the throat since we have to talk everyday. Hhhehe.

    ReplyDelete