Wednesday 5 December 2012

Instagram addict

Hey ya! What are you guys up to lately? With the holidays approaching, where are you going? Heheh. Share with me! I love travel stories!!

Been kinda busy lately with year-end closing and work left to do for the year. However, I have been rather hooked onto Instagram lately!! Thanks to Kareen who forced me to download Instagram into my phone. I was quite hesitant to download another social media app or rather, to maintain another social media account. I am a bit anti-social at times. Hahaha. But since it was a picture posting app, and I love photography, so I thought why not give it a try. And they say, the rest is history.. Haha.

(I know I am very late to get aboard this Instagram bandwagon)

Oh, and I have decided to side with the Instagram purists where Instagram is only for photos taken with mobile phones, not sophisticated cameras or DSLRs or their derivatives. Therefore, all you see are pics taken with my sidekick, the iPhone. Haha.

This post is a compilation of my Instapics thus far. Cos I know some of you don't have Instagram and I would not like to deprive you of my photography. :P :P Enjoy! And leave comments / suggestions / whatever!

IMG_4334
While island hopping in Trang.

IMG_4388
Pak Meng jetty at Trang.

IMG_4511
Sun rays + rainbowsss @ Crytal river, Krabi

IMG_4469
Big fish @ Crystal river, Krabi

IMG_4527
Shopping @ Ao Nang Beach, Krabi

IMG_4385
@China House, Penang

IMG_4386
Rumah Orang Ulu @ Sarawak Cultural Village, Kuching

IMG_4387
Wishes @ Guan Yin Cave, Ipoh

IMG_4394
Colourful, busy street @ Hatyai

IMG_4398
@Seoul

IMG_4418
The Beetle @ Volkswagen Das Auto Show, Kuala Lumpur

IMG_4504
Classic round windows @ Lim Kopi, Ipoh

IMG_4510
Buddha statues + miniatures @ Guan Yin Cave, Ipoh

IMG_4528
Bird cage lights @ Delicious Cafe, Kuala Lumpur

IMG_4391
Bubble lights @ Jonker Street, Melaka

IMG_4505
Ready to play in the sun @ Trang

IMG_4539
I stole Burberry glasses from my BFF Pei Chie @ Concorde Kuala Lumpur

IMG_4404
And I was so happy when I found out that a fashion designer liked my photo! :P :P
Visit _anastasiaz_'s website here. Hahah.

Do you have Instagram? Let's follow each other! Hehehe. 
I can be found using my user name: magicporridgepotblog. :D

XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment