Friday 23 November 2012

Stars, they make me wonder where you are

Feeling a little depressed with all the deaths that had happened recently, in this one year, I turned to Grace Potter & The Nocturnal's song, Stars. I got introduced to this song by Amanda Brown, a contestant on The Voice 2012. I can't stand any more deaths pleaseee, someone save me. I don't really know how to say this, but I do not want to attend any more funerals.


"I can't look at the stars, they make me wonder where you are"

I can't look at your favourite spots around home, they make me wonder where you are. Sometimes when I open the door, I hope I could find you and I could bring you back.

-- I really want to move on --

p/s: Did I tell you my favourites on The Voice 2012 is Melanie Martinez and Amanda Brown? And I also love love love Melanie's photography. I would love to experiment with photography like this!!!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment