Tuesday 13 November 2012

HuHot Mongolian Grill

Yo! Today is a holiday! But I am sick... To make up for the fun that I should have basking in the sun, I am blogging, yeah! Hahaha. Oh before that, Happy Deepavali to all my dear friends! I really miss the joyous mood and the food, back in hometown and back when we were in school when everyone could just gather without much considerations. Hahaha.

I was doing some iPhoto housekeeping recently (took me days) and guess what I found, pictures of one of my favourite restaurants when I was in the US, HuHot Mongolian Grill. :D

How brave a Mongolian warrior are you? Let's find out!

IMG_3340
First, take all the noodles and meat you can eat.

IMG_3339
Then, all the vegetables you can take.

IMG_3337
Ultimate test here, how spicy can you go?

I just love mixing and matching the different sauces every time I visit. It's like, you don't have to be a chef to be able to create your own taste. They make it that simple! I always have one part of Peanut sauce as base, and I always top it of with one part Garlic Chilli sauce. That's my personal preference. :)

Then comes the most entertaining part....

IMG_3336
IMG_3338
Line your bowls and watch them do their acrobatic cooking, like a true Mongolian warrior!
Don't be surprised to see flames and balancing acts! Yeah!!

IMG_3341
Lastly, of course, is to tip the brave warriors for cooking your noodles to perfection and for not confusing your carefully-thought-out-bowl-of-noodles with another person's bowl. ahhaha.

Waiting for HuHot to come to Malaysia.! Please, HuHot, can I be the first to know? Hhehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment