Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Vanilla Place, Empire Subang

Hey peeps! Sorry for the longggg break.. Truth is, I was a little down recently and I didn't want to fill my blog with emo/sad posts. Hehe. Mr Choe's back ache is recovering now (he had slipped disc) so I hope this is the beginning of the ending of the down time. Hhahha.

This girl's outing that I decide to post is one that happened weeks ago! Ee Vonn, Kareen and I went to The Vanilla Place at Empire Subang for a lunch date. I haven't dated them since and I miss them both!! I am not much of a food blogger like Kareen but I'll just post pictures of the food and comment a little. Hehe.


The Vanilla Place


Kareen + Pesto Pasta.
Her pesto pasta was good it seemed. :)


Me + Aglio Olio.
My aglio olio was so-so only.


Ee Vonn + Nachos with Beef.
Nachos was nachos. Hahhaah. 
(Now you know why I am so not food-blogger-material)

Next, food pictures!


Pesto Pasta.


Aglio Olio.


Nachos.


And brownies for dessert! Warm brownie served with ice-cream, one of the simplest luxury in life.
I am a sweet tooth so this was what I enjoyed the most. Hahha.


I like this picture of me, but my hair got in the way of Kareen's hair.


So this is a better picture. Hahah.

My OOTD
Crochet hairband: Ipoh Parade
Black turtleneck top: Macy's
Turquoise/beige sailorpants: Kenanga
Yellow handbag: Coach
Black ballerina pumps: Zalora

Kareen's OOTD
Necklace: RarelyCloudy (coming to you real soon!!)
Black top: Uniqlo
Red capri pants: H&M
Wedges: Vincci
That's all I know. Hihi.

Colourfully coordinated outfits make me happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment