Friday 12 October 2012

Cars are not a girl's best friends

I don't get along well with cars, or, well, maybe just for the past month.


My little Meevi got into accident.


Drove home without realising there is a nail in my tyre.
Good: I learned how to change tyres. So you can call me up the next time you need to do an emergency tyre change.
Bad: Had to change two of my tyres because they are no good already.
Took a nail to make me realise my tyres are botak already.


Car engine could not start.
Mr Choe's friend had to come all the way from Subang to help me find out what's the problem.
He finally nailed it down to a faulty relay, phew!

Thank goodness Mr Choe has a friend who owns an automotive service center in Subang who's willing to ride all the way here to help me check on my car. If not I'll probably have to hire a tow truck.

If your car needs any service/repair, just ask me for his number ok!

Conclusion, I repeat, cars are not a girl's best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment