Wednesday 19 September 2012

Princess Kate was here!

I have been sick for two days so it's good excuse to be blogging ain't it? :)

And guess what! I went to see Princess Kate in KLCC last Friday!

It all started with me posting this video on my Facebook. I was contemplating whether to go or not to go. If I go, I will most probably be there alone. If I don't go, I will probably regret giving up the chance to see the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity...! Within seconds of posting this video, You Zhuan sent me a msg asking me whether I wanted to go because she herself had been contemplating for the longest time too!! I immediately said yes!


We met each other at KLCC park at 9.45. OMG we were a little late! William and Kate were scheduled to arrive at 10.00 am. So we ran to where they were supposed to arrive and got ourselves a little spot. Phew!! There were so many people that day and I had to zoom and crop some of the pictures below to be able to show you William and Kate. Enjoy the pics!!


The clock on KLCC shows 9.59am! We were all waiting anxiously!!!


The two crazy girls that went! 
We even tried to coordinate our clothes and decided on pants and a light top. 
I naturally picked my Topshop top because it's British. Haha.


See that buggy? Hehe.


We were then given Malaysian flags..


You Zhuan and her flag. Haha.


Cheer cheer! We were led to practise some cheer for the Prince and Princess. 


And here comes Their Royal Highnesses!! Kate looked stunning in white.


This silat troupe led the way. 
As it is a Cultural Walkabout, we must have traditional martial arts leading the way. haha.


Hello! The royal couple looked as stunning as ever.


Kate in white Beulah London dress and nude LK Bennett pumps.


Look at the number of people!! I lose! I am not tall enough nor are my hands long enough to fight with all these people trying to get their shots of the royal couple. *give up*


William and Kate trying on some traditional musical instruments.


Aww... She is just so sweeettt! Both William and Kate waving at the crowd.


There were dancers dancing along while the royal couple took their stroll.


And, that's the end of the Cultural Walkabout at KLCC Park. 
Say bye bye to William and Kate!


As I look around, I see so many tired but happy faces.
Yes it's tiring to be squeezing with so many others yet HAPPY that we got to see William and Kate!


Lunch at Ben's afterwards. Hhehehee. We were so contented we couldn't stop smiling. 

Toll to KLCC, via Penchala Link and Duke Highway = RM4.00.
KLCC car park = RM18.00
Lunch at Ben's = RM50.00
Saying HI and BYE to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge = PRICELESS!

Hahhahahaa. Kareen commented I was princess obsessed because I can't contain my excitement of the whole trip and was talking about the Princess all day long. =.=

And and and, I realised the new pair of shoes that I bought is very very similar to the pair of nude pumps by LK Bennett that the princess always wears!! *princess obsessed*

This is Kate's.


This pair is mine. Muahahaha.

Do pay a visit to http://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.com/ to follow Kate's tour and all her fashion picks! (Thanks You Zhuan for recommending me the site!) If you follow this blog enough, you'll notice that this pair of nude pumps is one of Kate's favourite. Awesommeeee. LOL. The fact that I have one similar pair makes it all the MORE AWESOMMEE. :P


2 comments:

  1. i know i m princess obsessed too!! i couldnt stop smiling the whole day after seeing them!
    Love ur pumps, aldo? how much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so GLAD we made it! hahaha.
    Yup my pumps are Aldo, model is Wagaman. :D

    ReplyDelete