Thursday 6 September 2012

How to navigate Magic Porridge Pot

Just in case you are new to Magic Porridge Pot blog, here are some tips for you while you are here. :)

1) FOLLOW me by entering your email at this box. You will receive newsletters through your email whenever I have new posts. This is in case you don't want to follow me manually la i.e. entering magic-porridge-pot.blogspot.com on  your URL bar every morning while having breakfast. Hahaha. Oh I forgot, there's one thing called "bookmark".


2) SHARE my blog / posts onto your Facebook or Twitter by clicking these buttons. You will immediately be able to share. No need to copy and paste. See, I am so considerate to place all these shortcuts for you.


3) CONTACT me via my email magicporridgepotblog@gmail.com, for anything under the sun and moon! I am interested to hear from you, be it features on your new products / events / services / etc, fan letters that you want to write to me (*wishful thinking*), invitations to your parties (*girls just want to have fun!*) or you wanting to interview for a position with me (*LIKEABOSS*). -Disclaimer- This list is not exhaustive. LOL.



And where do you find all of the above? On the right panel of this blog.
Told ya I am a considerate blogger that tries her best to make this blog user-friendly for you, hmmp! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment