Sunday 24 June 2012

Eight-hour date

On Wednesday Mr Choe brought me out to a movie and a dinner date and a jalan-jalan date. It's been a LONG time since we've spent a few hours out on a date, just the two of us. Well, we also celebrated our 4th year together. Hmm, four years together is not easy, we've been through our ups and downs in life, and we are just glad that we have each other all throughout.

Okay this entry is not about our rollercoaster story. Hehe.

I finally had the chance to watch The Avengers after a long long time it opened in Malaysia. I enjoyed all the Iron Man antics but felt that there could be more depth to the story line. Oh well, action movies are supposed to be less story and more action.

Then, dinner at Hard Rock cafe. Braved the jam on a Wednesday evening to get to the city.



Mr Choe stands for Monster Choe sometimes.


At last I found some kind of photo collage app that I could use. 
(Does anyone have any other recommendation? Hhehe.)


Then Ochado for dessert!

Okay actually here I was quite kampung again, this is only the second time I have tried Ochado. I feel that Ochado's pearls are more fun to chew on than Chatime. First they are smaller, second they take lesser time to chew and swallow. First reason and second reason are related. Hahaha. This flavour that I took was Grape Yogurt Aloe Vera + Pearls. What a longgg name, but forgiven, because it's nice!

We had a great time just sitting by Ochado and talking and talking. A relaxing date! ;))

Then, I can't wait to tell you this - we stumbled upon an art gallery in Pavilion! It's called Ode to Art gallery. Well it's not that huge but we spent quite some time there too. Most memorable pieces were the Coplu pieces and David Kracov sculptures. 

OMG I think I am so so addicted to Coplu already. His paintings are so full of life, full of colour and FULL of LOVE. I can't stop looking at them. You can admire his paintings at Coplu website. I can't copy and paste them here if not I will get sued by my favourite artist at this moment. Hahaha. But come to think about it, it may be a good thing LOL. If he is gonna sue me, then I can meet him and maybe ask him to quickly paint something on my white T-shirt or something. Haha.

Mr Choe said "next time wanna get one of these in our house?", in my heart I was like "yeahhh!", in my head I was like "my goodness they cost RM20-30K a piece". But if you can see from his website they are selling at USD1k++ a piece, how come every time when good things come to Malaysia they become so expensive?? Sigh.. 

Then David Kracov's art sculptures were very cute too. In the gallery they displayed the one with lotsa hearts and one with lotsa butterflies and they are full of life too! If I'm not mistaken, he is the featured artist at Ode to Art gallery currently. I suggest you just head down to Pavilion and give Ode to Art gallery a visit! Then tell me which are your favourites! Hehehe.

So I was happy that I had an 8-hour date that ended with us discovering Coplu and David Karcov.
Yay!

2 comments: