Monday 13 May 2013

Baaji's, home to delicious chocolates and pastries

Being a sweet tooth, I recently discovered a new chocolate boutique - Baaji's. And the sweeter thing is, the boss of this retail chain is my friend. Hehehe.

One day last year, I was on my way to an appointment at Bangsar Shopping Complex. While walking from Jason's Food Hall towards Dome, I saw a familiar face. I wasn't sure at first but then she turned to me and smiled too. That's when I knew she was a hometown friend. So I stopped by at Baaji's kiosk after my appointment and she introduced her Almond Dragees to me. I instantly fell in love with these dragees!

Then, last month, I visited Baaji's at their 1 Mont Kiara outlet.

IMG_5738

IMG_5736
Sylvie was so generous to let me sample these delicious pastries.
The ingredients are specially imported from Middle East, Swiss, Belgium, and the pastries are designed by their own chef. You won't find pastries like theirs anywhere else!
My favourites were Bird Nest Delight and Dark Chocolate Truffle.

IMG_5740
Just in case you're thinking to buy these chocolates as gifts, yes they do have pre-packaged gift sets.
Or you may also customize the packaging yourself.

IMG_5733
These almond dragees come in cute glass containers and cute colours too!

DSC_0429
So I got some and brought them to our bachelorrete party in Boracay as our snack. Hehe.
Since Xqi's wedding theme colours are fuschia and tangerine, I chose pink and orange Almond dragees to match the occasion!

Now, my friends will enjoy discount when purchasing from Baaji's, so are you my friend now? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment