Thursday 21 March 2013

I'm The Unstoppable Social Bug

So the other day, Kareen asked me to try to do a personality test on ETP Pemandu website. This is a game to determine what's your personality and what careers you will excel in, come 2020. haha. And me, I'm the Unstoppable Social Bug.

f-socialbug

How did ETP and I arrive at this? hehe. As with all personality tests, I had to answer some questions.

Screen shot 2013-01-16 at 6.31.30 PM

Here are some of my favourite questions. ahhaha. I probably won't show you each and every question because then it will spoil the fun. ehhe.


Screen shot 2013-01-16 at 6.48.27 PM
Out of all electrical appliances, I chose the washing machine because I don't have enough clothes and I need to do laundry often. hahahaha.

Screen shot 2013-01-16 at 7.02.24 PM
Then, since I do not have enough clothes, my top priority during weekends is fashion warehouse sale to fill my wardrobe, with only little damage to my purse. LOL.

This game is quite educational too. It helped me understand more about my own country and how KL is transforming towards a better future.
Screen shot 2013-01-16 at 6.58.52 PM
See, it says here, Malaysia does indeed have fresh local produce and we should be supporting our local farmers so that our money stays within Malaysia.

Screen shot 2013-01-16 at 7.03.27 PM
Screen shot 2013-01-16 at 7.03.52 PM
Screen shot 2013-01-16 at 7.03.57 PM
Screen shot 2013-01-16 at 7.04.02 PM
Screen shot 2013-01-16 at 7.04.11 PM
We can expect more trees, a clean Klang river, MRT to beat traffic jams and more shopping come 2020!
I hope ETP stays true to their words and carry out all the initiatives as planned.

Screen shot 2013-01-16 at 8.00.51 PM
So here it is! My verdict. hehe.
Yes I'm allergic to 9 to 5 jobs, that's why I'm a life insurance advisor hehehe.
I meet people all the time and I'm so loving this career! :D
And I'm addicted to traveling too! This blog gives me a space to write about my travels and experiences. Hehe.

So do you think this is me? :)

DSC_0583_4
I'm so lucky to have found another unstoppable social bug like myself. hahaha.

XOXO

Follow me at my Instagram: @magicporridgepotblog. Cheers!



3 comments:

  1. This is fun.And surprisingly, I'm an ecomaniac. I really doubt that. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May: Hahaha. You have an inner ability that you do not know of. :D See ya tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot.Thank you so much for shring. I have played Runescape for many years ever since it was born. I find it exciting. And it kinda is the witness of my growth. LOL. And after so many years, I have more than one RS accounts. So I often sell runescape accounts.

    ReplyDelete