Friday 18 January 2013

On antibiotics

I am down with lymph node infection and fever. Went to Sunway Medical Center to check what's wrong with me, because this lump under my chin has been with me for about a week. Did an ultrasound scan and confirmed that it's a lymph node infection and nothing dangerous. *phew*

My fever is on and off, therefore, I have to stay indoors these few days and avoid all things spicy and fried. At times like this, I always wish I could be out in the sun.

Like this.

DSC_0380_3
Hahhahahahaahahahahaha.
I know, this is damn funny.
The sun was super gorgeous but I just had to spoil the picture with my second favourite pastime - eating. -.-

DSC_0619_3
Okok, erase the image above from your mind and replace with this!
White sweater and navy blue flowy outerwear from Forever 21, scarf from Cambodia, orange leggings from The Spring, Kuching, red Longchamp, red boots from Taiwan.

I got my red boots for only RM19 in one of the night markets in Taiwan! First saw it in Ximending, Taipei for RM39, but the inner cheapskate in me told me that there may be something similar for a cheaper price. So I waited. And my inner cheapskate was right when I found it later in Yilan for RM19! Kareen said, "Trust in power of waiting". Lesson well-learned. ahhahahaa. And after traveling in Taiwan for 16 days, yes RM19 is still the lowest you can find, for these kind of boots. :D

photo

And, at times like this, Vishnu just had to send me a picture of Thai tomyam from Khunthai restaurant.

Thanks. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment